THE AFFORDABLE CHOICE FOR AIRLINER ENTHUSIASTS
Our American made mode control panel has everything a pilot needs to fly their commercial airliner like a pro! Like any GoFlight Technologies product, these are built to last, and are intended to be used. This MCP-Pro is made from rigid sheet metal with a durable powder coat finish to stand up to the rigors of everyday flight. Replicating a Boeing 737 mode control panel, the MCP-Pro features full control compliments. Paired with PMDG 373NGX, iFly 737NG, ProSim 737, and Project Magenta the MCP-Pro enables full simulation of a Boeing 737 MCP. Also compatible with default planes in FS2004/FSX, P3D and X-Plane. Think of all the possible flights you'll be embarking on with your very own MCP-Pro.
Operating Manual: GF-MCP-Pro (PDF)
Compatibility Chart: MCP-Pro Compatibility (PDF)
* Dimensions: 16.25 wide x 2.7 high.
The GF-MCP Pro features the following controls:
- Independent Captain and F/O COURSE knob and display
- Independent Captain and F/O Flight Director on/off toggles with indicator
- Auto throttle on/off toggle with indicator
- Auto throttle N1 and SPEED buttons
- C/O button for SPD display selection of IAS or MACH
- SPEED Knob and display
- HEADING knob and display with integrated HDG HOLD push function
- HDG SEL button
- VNAV and LNAV buttons
- ALTITUDE knob and display
- VOR LOC, APP, ALT HOLD and ALT INTV buttons
- VERTICAL SPEED wheel control and display
- V/S button
- A/P CMD A, CWS A, CMD B, and CWS B buttons
- DISENGAGE control bar
The GF-MCP Pro connects to a USB port on your computer. Includes all software for compatibility with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Project Magenta; NOW compatible with X-Plane, too!